Monday, June 13, 2011

Patchwork







Hidden deep within my closet a neglected patchwork dress was hiding....... so I decided to relieve her from the darkness and sprinkled a little sunshine on her!  I'm not too sure why I don't wear this dress more often - I think my other clothes just have a stronger pull.  I got this lovely dress about three years ago at Kensington Market in Toronto - here's a link to some Etsy patchwork dresses I found.  Do any of you rock the patchwork??

P. S - my ring is from Topshop

Gusssygirl xx


1 comment:

  1. awe, so glad you took her out to play in the garden! do you ever look lovely, i adore the darling tie straps and bodice. come to think of it i don't think i own any patchwork, but would def wanna go on a haul with you to Kensington Market. love that spot!

    the post about going to the Princess Di exhibit looked like loads of fun too, man i miss T-dot and all the varied shows going on at any one given time. it's multi-culture heaven. happy new week wishes lades. ♥

    ReplyDelete