Saturday, October 8, 2011

They Went Solo and I love it!!!


Cheryl Cole - Fight for this Love







Nicola Roberts - Beat of my Drum

 




Girls Aloud (including Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts!) - Biology







Living in the UK during 2006 I quickly became familiar with the British pop group Girls Aloud - I may have formed a mild addiction if I'm honest.  The latest girl to go solo from the group is Nicola Roberts and I have to say I'm digging her vibe - there's something intriguing about her.  Some of you may recognize Cheryl Cole from her short stint on American X Factor - she also went solo a few years ago and in my opinion has put out some solid and fierce work.  I seriously don't know why Simon Cowell kicked her off the US version...... karma will get him!

Gusssygirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment