Monday, February 21, 2011

Addicted to Pink!



A few weeks ago when I was collecting my clean laundry from the drying rack my roommate stopped me and said “look at how colourful all your clothes are!”  I hadn't really thought about it but as I stopped to reflect on her comment I realized that the rack did look somewhat like a rainbow.  So now it seems like her comment is haunting me - yesterday as I was packing my clothes for a weekend trip I noticed how many pink items were in my case – I’m starting to think that I might be addicted!  In celebration of this potential pink addiction I’ve decided to post a few pictures of some of my favourite pink pieces on the Gusssy Fashion page along with links to the stores that I bought them from.  I hope you like them!

Gusssygirlxx

No comments:

Post a Comment