Saturday, February 19, 2011

Juice.... The Defender!




After a long night of intense dancing I ended up starting today off quite late.  Can I just say how shocked and excited I was last night when to my surprise “Stop” by the Spice Girls entered the airwaves – I was in dancing heaven!  So with help from the Spice Girls I’ve unfortunately been feeling quite sluggish all day - which got me thinking about juice– specifically the pomegranate and blueberry Naked Juice that I tried for the first time a few weeks ago when I was in NYC.  The second this juice hit my mouth I immediately felt healthy and revived hence why my body has been yearning for it all day.  I did a little search on this Naked Juice brand and discovered that the pomegranate and blueberry flavour falls into the “Defended” category (aka protects you from cell damaging free radicals) – I was slightly disappointed that it didn’t fall into the “Invincible” category but I’m excited to find out what that will taste like!  So with only distant memories of that special juice I will have to hope that thirty minutes on my elliptical will be enough to bring me back to life :)

Here's an interesting article on the benefits of drinking blueberry juice:  Daily pint of blueberry juice 'could lubricate the memory'

Gusssygirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment