Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One of a Kind





I was truly inspired over the weekend at the One of a Kind Spring Show in Toronto - so many innovative and unique creations!  I found out that the One of a Kind Show that brings together hundreds of designers, craftspeople, and artists actually started in Toronto and has now spread to Vancouver, Chicago, and NYC (go Toronto!).  To put it mildly my cousin and I both went a bit baby crazy at all the children's vendors (she's three months pregnant).  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a girl because I fell in love with frou-frou cowboy designs and desperately want to buy her a frou-frou tutu!  My cousin couldn't resist KuKu CaJu (above) and ended up buying a quirky rabbit painting for her child's bedroom (I can't decide if the painting is fun or slightly disturbing?).  I've posted the links to some of the vendors that warmed my heart, made me smell good, and put a smile on my face.






Gusssygirl xx

1 comment:

  1. was the froosh booth the one with the bubble bath cupcakes??
    i totally thought of you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete