Friday, May 13, 2011

Nadege Nourian









Sweet sweet Nadege - what would Toronto do without you?  Sooooo ooey gooey good!  I didn't know what to expect walking into this white-walled minimalist designed patisserie but I knew that the pink highlights meant that we would be good friends!  I didn't think things could get better than the smoked salmon and dill croissant that effortlessly melted in my mouth but they did.... the macaron rainbow was screaming my name and I jumped into the deep end indulging in pistachio, salted caramel and peach treats that were just soo tasty.


Gusssygirl xx




3 comments:

  1. Fun & Delicious!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, trip to heaven much?! this place is d-vine!!!! i would follow you into the deep end any day. happy weekend wishes indeed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those.... they look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete