Friday, May 6, 2011

Arty Breakfast







I officially discovered one of my new favourite brunch spots - The Gladstone Hotel!  I was already sold before I arrived due to my love for Queen Street West – but truly it was the crazy tree-chairs and menus made from recycled album covers that stole my heart!  The service was supreme, my “Natasha” breakfast (eggs benedict with salmon) was delish and the warm company kept me smiling all morning.  One coolio fact about the Gladstone is that every guest room has been individually designed by a local Toronto artist – click here to find out more!  It honestly had such a super cool arty vibe that I could have probably incubated in forever.  


Gusssygirl xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this place sounds and looks so fun. As an avid lover of brunch, I'm sure that I would love this place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! when i lived in T-dot i loved going to Queen St. too and always faved Peter Pan, is it still there? adored all the shops too, finding the funky stuff at F/X was a sure to pleaser : )

    you girls are SO darn cute and it looks like you found a winner. rad about the individually designed rooms. i like that concept a lot. ♥

    pea ess: thanks a bunch for the new job wishes, it's pretty fun, strong learning curve but well worth the brain stumbles along the way.

    AND thanks for the button love too - you rock lades! xo

    ReplyDelete