Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Shower Love











Love filled the air last Sunday at my good friend Frances' wedding shower - so many smiles, stories, hugs and giggles that would have truly warmed any girls heart.  I have to admit that I'm not used to these types of events (this is my first girlfriend to get married).... so it made me feel quite grown-up and reflective about the idea of marriage and if it's something I'd be interested in (still thinking).  It was such a special treat to spend the afternoon with all the beautiful, caring, and strong women that are in Frances' life and I'm so excited for her as she enters into this new stage!  My friend Bethany made the most divine flourless chocolate cake (pictured above) - check out her blog for the recipe Bethany Cairns!  

Gusssygirl xx


No comments:

Post a Comment