Friday, February 18, 2011

I Dream of Mimi







The arrival of my new sleep mask on January 15 was for me one of the brightest days of January.  We found each other one night when I became increasingly frustrated with my old sleep mask that was starting to feel too tight around my head and doing a poor job of keeping out the light from the street lamps.  Irritated and sleep deprived I started my online search – I knew she was out there!   After twenty minutes of searching through dozens of sleep mask websites I was finally united with the sleep mask goddess Mimi A La Mode.  I can’t thank her enough!  Her eye coverage and silky finish allow me to sleep through the brightest of mornings and she always leaves me feeling refreshed and well rested.

Here's a video on the benefits of sleeping in complete darkness:






Gusssygirl xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the BLOG!!! Looking good! LLGxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written Leah! You've convinced me to order one of these. How very Blair Waldorf of you! xo

    ReplyDelete