Monday, March 14, 2011

Cake Pops!




Yesterday as I made my way from Chapters to Starbucks for my necessary caffeine boost I was slightly confused with the influx in green signage – for a second I thought that Starbucks had decided to support St. Patrick’s Day.  I quickly realized that they are not supporting St. Paddy’s Day but are celebrating 40 years of making great coffee and therefore decking out their stores in Starbucks green.  I’m a huge fan of Starbucks but yesterday I became a bigger fan!  They haven’t just brought back their old school coffee cups, they’ve trumped the cupcake!  I didn’t think it was possible but they’ve done it with something called the cake pop!  It looks like a truffle on a stick but when you bite into it you get a dense and cakey masterpiece.  So far I’ve tried the rocky road and birthday cake pops but have yet to try the tiramisu – can’t wait for it though!

Gusssygirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment